Instructor: Betty Rotar
Saturday, Dec. 10, 10am to 2pm
**Class Size Is Limited To 6**
Class Fee: $35.00 Class Fee Includes: .
Pattern & fabric kit & your digitized name & toe design
FABRIC KIT INCLUDES:
- Pre-Cut fabric for stocking back, lining, cuff, toe & heel
- 1 light color, 1 medium color and 2 different dark color squares for stocking. Pre-Cut
- 1/4” Quick Bias
- ITEMS YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- Sewing Machine
- Standard Zig-Zag Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Universal Needle Size 75/11 or 80/12
- All purpose thread. 1 spool each of white, red, green & blue.
- Small Clover Iron (if you have one)
- Marking Pen or Pencil
When you reserve your spot in the class, please indicate the name you would like digitized for your stocking. In addition you may also email the name to email@example.com. This name will be embroidered on a piece of cuff mate-rial and will be made available to you. (NOTE: If you would like your digitized name file please bring a USB stick to class, or it can be emailed to you. Your name will be available in .pes format. Also, additional kits may be available for purchase after class and additional names can be digitized for a small fee.)
Please have a working knowledge of your sewing machine and have it in good working order before you come to class.
Please register for this class and supply us with the name you want on your stocking no later than Dec. 5, but sooner would be better. This will allow us time to digitize and stitch the names for your class kit.