Zipper Pouch Class
In this 3 hour class you will:
- Carefully go over each step for a nicely sewn zipper.
- Lean how to add attractive zipper tab.
- Learn how to add attractive zipper tabs.
- Practice with quilting cotton and a nylon zipper.
Cost: $40 includes
- Quilting Cotton and Nylon Zipper to make one pouch.
- Canvas Fabric and metal zipper for a second pouch
- Pattern designed by instructor
Saturday, April 4th, 10:00am to 1:00pm
Thursday, April 16th, 2:00pm to 5:00pm
A sewing machine in good working order.
Laura has a BFA in knitwear Design from the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC. She took extra tailoring classes at night. Pouches are quickly becoming her most popular item and she has sewn hundreds.
Any questions about the class email Laura Walgenbach
Checkout Laura's Facebook page by clicking on picture above.